AlbumSee allow to create, edit and view photoalbums and slide show. It is easy in use and does not require any special skills. With the help of AlbumSee you can quickly create a virtual photo album or slide show, edit them and e-mail to your friends. The program supports all basic graphic formats - BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF etc.
AlbumSee consists of two programs: AlbumSee Wizard and AlbumSee Viewer. AlbumSee Wizard is intended for creation, editing and converting of photo albums. Its interface is constructed on a basis of Wizard, that accelerates and facilitates process of creation an album. Wizard contains the following opportunities: creation / editing of the photos list, adjustment of their hue, brightness, saturation, size and parameters of compression. Also with the help Wizard you can copy, move or send an album by e-mail. For viewing an album is used AlbumSee Viewer. It is compact photos viewer, that works in the full screen mode. Its opportunities include: viewing, scaling, panning, export of photos, thumbnails preview and also slide show mode.
» version 1.6 - posted on 2005-12-13
EULA - End User License Agreement
The AlbumSee is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to AlbumSee are exclusively owned by the author - PhotoActions.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this
test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use AlbumSee, you MUST
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use AlbumSee
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The
registered AlbumSee software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the
software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous
4. The AlbumSee unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, and with
exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person
or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AlbumSee without written
permission from the copyright holder. The AlbumSee unregistered trial version may
not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To register you must send registration fee, to one of the authorized registration
sites, see REGISTER.TXT.
6. ALBUMSEE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any
subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by PhotoActions.
8. Installing and using AlbumSee signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions
of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AlbumSee
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using AlbumSee.